Cap's Escapades

Cap the dog is a West Highland White Terrier, better known as a Westie...high spirited, fun loving and often in trouble. Always ready and ever loyal.



Saturday, February 11, 2006


Four years old and I actually have a pretty cool life. Between going to my masters office almost every day during the week, going to the beach, going sailing (yes I have a pet lifejacket) and going to the snow in the winter (I cant ski so I just wait in the cabin until the skiers return), I'm a very busy dog. My favorite toy is a tennis ball and my favorite treat is anything that tastes like chicken (of course alot of things taste like chicken) . When interesting things and experiences happen to me I'll be posting them here, so come back and visit as often as you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home