Cap's Escapades

Cap the dog is a West Highland White Terrier, better known as a Westie...high spirited, fun loving and often in trouble. Always ready and ever loyal.



Saturday, February 25, 2006

Today was an eventful day, it started with a trip to one of my favorite spots, the groomer's place. After a haircut and a bath the master took me to one of my other favorite places, Vladimirs' restaurant in Inverness. Inverness sits within the Point Reyes National Seashore area and it is one beautiful drive to get there. (For more on Point reyes visit my other blog Cap's Escapades 2 ). I like going to Vlad's place, he always gives me one of my favorite treats, a veal shank bone Nothing like a veal shank bone to make my day. The master doesn't like to eat veal shank bones. After that we watched the Czech Republic hocky team beat Russia for the bronze medal in this years Olympics, we headed for home and made it there just in time for dinner. Since the next Winter Olympic games are in Vancouver Canada, maybe we'll get to go. Canada sounds like my kind of place-lots of deer, in fact i'm looking for some out the window now! -The Capster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home