Cap's Escapades

Cap the dog is a West Highland White Terrier, better known as a Westie...high spirited, fun loving and often in trouble. Always ready and ever loyal.



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's been an awesome two days! Here's a picture of me with my friend Zoe. My friend Lobo couldn't sit still long enough to be in the picture. We have been trying to get a hold of those squirrels for the past two days. But the squirrels are too fast for us! I love sleep overs at my buddies house. We are constantly on the move. The master left me here at his fathers for another night so I can play with my best friends for another day. He has to work long hours tomorrow so I guess we'll just stay here and keep vigilant. Well until next time take it easy and have fun
-the Capster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home