Cap's Escapades

Cap the dog is a West Highland White Terrier, better known as a Westie...high spirited, fun loving and often in trouble. Always ready and ever loyal.



Sunday, February 12, 2006


Well today was a pretty uneventful day. Asside from barking at the passing cats and dogs, I pretty much slept all day. The master left me behind so he could work on the boat today. I can't wait to go out on the boat again. My intuition tells me we will go out soon. But since it's February, I think we'll probably be going to the snow next weekend and that is one of my favorite places to go...next to the dog park of course. We have a lot of really great dog parks around here. One of my favorites is over in Berkeley-Caesar Chavez park has a great off leash area and it's close to the Berkeley Marina where we keep the boat. Well until next time have fun and stay alert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home