Cap's Escapades

Cap the dog is a West Highland White Terrier, better known as a Westie...high spirited, fun loving and often in trouble. Always ready and ever loyal.



Thursday, May 11, 2006

The other day we went to see how the Masters Sailboat survived the rainy season. While I was waiting for the Master to finish up his spring cleaning, I ran into my old pal Augie! I hadn't seen Augie since last year when he was just a tiny pup. I hope his Master takes him sailing too!
Look for me out on the San Francisco bay.
the-Capster

3 Comments:

At 5/13/2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute; like salt and pepper shakers.

 
At 5/31/2006 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cap! I just visited your site! Its so cute^^
So I wanted to drop a line.
I also have a Westie. Please visit my site when you have a time. English coments ok for me^^
Have a nice day!&take care!

 
At 6/09/2006 1:51 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Hello Cap!

I found your blog completely by accident this morning and just had to write a comment!

I had a Westie friend, named Mac, for over 16 years. He was an early user of the web...before the days of blogs...so he only had a website. I've maintained it since his death as a sort of memorial to him. It's linked on my blog "Lord Celery", but here's the URL of Mac's website, too, in case you'd like to come take a look:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/

Then add: jlawrence/macspage.htm

I'm going to link to Cap's Escapades on Lord Celery, if that's OK with you, because I KNOW that a lot of my readers would like to share what you're up to!

Keep up the good work...and enjoy your youth!

Janet

(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home